The OCH Foundation invites you to help our families dream big by donating to the 2016 Annual Giving Campaign!
It has been an incredible year and we’re not done yet. With your help, we can reach our campaign goal of $25,000 – our largest ever!
This year we have:
- Provided hundreds of children and youth recreational opportunities in camps, sports, cultural and art programs through recLINK
- Offered youth leadership, skills training and summer employment through Youth Futures
- Supported youth at risk (ages 13-14) through our new Keeping Youth Connected initiative
- Distributed over 455 pack bags filled with school supplies to children and youth through Pack a Sack
- Awarded ten scholarships to youth pursuing post-secondary education through the Ron Larkin Educational Fund
- Raised over $75,000 through our Charity Golf Tournament and Food Truck Rendez-Vous
Contributing to our employment charitable campaign is easy. Click here and submit your donation by December 2nd.
With your generous donation, we can continue our journey to build healthy, thriving communities for the families and individuals living in Ottawa Community Housing.
See our 2016 Highlights page for more on this year’s accomplishments.