Are you interested in working with a not-for-profit organization or, more specifically, within Ottawa’s low-income housing sector? Do you believe you have a skillset or experience that would help the OCH Foundation in its efforts to strengthen the communities it works in?
Contact us today to learn about opportunities to join our efforts!
We are currently looking to hire a part-time Partnership Coordinator for the recLINK program. As a Partnership Coordinator, you will manage relationships with sports clubs that have offered in-kind program spaces. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Community Development
- Reviewing and updating recLINK Partners and Sponsors Database
- Identifying, researching and compiling data on prospective partners and sponsors
- Contacting current and prospective partners and sponsors to explain recLINKs’ goals and negotiate mutually-beneficial partnership opportunities, including available and/or proposed benefits and deliverables
- Documenting communications with partners and sponsors and reporting results to the Director of Community Engagement
- Performing other duties and tasks related to coordinating partnerships and sponsorship
Click here for the full description of the position.
Send your resume and cover letter no later than Friday October 13th 2017 by e-mail to: email@example.com
Please quote the job title “Partnership Coordinator” in the subject line when applying.