The OCH Foundation accepts gifts-in-kind year round and uses these donations to:
- Reduce our administrative costs;
- Improve our service offerings; and,
- Recognize volunteers and fundraisers.
Benefits to donors:
- Receipt of tax receipts for eligible non-financial contributions; and,
- Visibility through the OCH Foundation website.
Examples of in-kind donations:
- Goods, like advertising space, computers, concert/sports tickets, furniture, and office equipment.
- Services, like photocopy and mail services, and administrative/financial support.
- Expertise, like legal, tax, or business advice; marketing and web site development; and strategic planning.
Contact us to set up your in-kind donation today!
Note: When requested, and if permitted by Canadian Revenue Agency guidelines, the OCH Foundation will endeavor to provide a charitable tax receipt for the value of the gift-in-kind received. Please note that services and expertise are not eligible for a tax receipt. The OCH Foundation does not identify a value for gifts-in-kind donations. The donor is responsible for acquiring the fair market value applicable at the time of the gift and for providing acceptable documentation such as receipts, invoices, or third party appraisals of the items donated.